Wednesday, September 3, 2008

R&B Mix

Decided to put together a package of R&B songs. These are just a few that have caught my attention over the years and I usually find myself pulling these off the shelf and giving them a listen every now and then.

Note: The Junior Wells song listed should probably go in the "blues" category but I like that one quite a bit and wanted to include it.


1. Junior Wells- Snatch It Back And Hold It
2. Edwin Starr- Twenty Five Miles
3. Billy Preston- Will It Go Round In Circles
4. Arthur Conley- Sweet Soul Music
5. Wilson Pickett- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
6. Ray Charles- Hit The Road Jack
7. James Brown- Get Up Offa That Thing
8. The Temptations- Papa Was A Rolling Stone



1 comment:

ShiningIdeal said...

Well its a great collection of music - my only real criticism is that its pretty mainstream. Great stuff.