Monday, September 8, 2008

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

A great local band from the Austin area that's gotten a fair bit of exposure. They are often most notable for having a name that suggests to many a 'harder' edge to the music. Instead you have a lovely, glamorous band that has cranked out some great music and puts on a great show.

  • I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Fear is on our Side
  • I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - If It Was Me
  • I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Long Walk
  • I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Today
Download

2 comments:

wasteful said...

i listened to these songs a few times and still haven't exactly made a verdict yet.
i definitely like the more rhythmic songs, and would like to hear more of that style from them.
of course, also cool to learn they share members with windsor. i'll be looking for something from these guys. i had always avoided them due to the name... :)

Louis Ramsay said...

I'm about the same as afterstasis but I would like to share a cool video I found set to their music on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD6VgRUE1y0