Monday, September 22, 2008

Afterstasis' German Music Mix #1


a variety of unusual german tunes... a strong lean towards krautrock, but plenty more included as well...

tracklisting:

01 popul vuh - selig sind, die da hungern...
02 siloah - krishna's golden dope shop
03 gina x performance - no g.d.m. (dedicated to quentin crisp)
04 ibliss - high life
05 emtidi - touch the sun
06 jacula - triumphatus sad
07 agitation free - pulse
08 amon düül II - green bubble raincoated man
09 frame - crusical scene
10 guru guru - das zwi

download via mediafire.com

1 comment:

ShiningIdeal said...

Well unsurprisingly I love Gina X Performance most from this set (yeah such a synthwhore). Guru Guru is an amazing band. Really enjoyed ibliss and emtidi as well. Jacula is something I definately would have listened to a few years ago with adoration but that I've sort of moved 'past' a bit. Amon Duul II is just an awesome song all around (even though I start to think I've been using awesome way too much of late and am not sure where I started that particular trait from).