Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peaches en Regalia (Frank Zappa 02)

Among Frank Zappa's instrumentals, one stands out among others. Peaches en Regalia isn't only an amazing song, but it comes in three various shapes and sizes. Three recordings of the same amazing song all different in their own ways. Why post three of the same song? Listen and you might see just why!

  1. Peaches En Regalia (Hot Rats version)
  2. Peaches En Regalia (Live at Filmore East version)
  3. Peaches III (Tinsletown Rebellion version)
Download

1 comment:

sg327 said...

He's one that I've heard his name a lot but have never really taken the time to sit down and listen to his music. Spent most of my time trying to pick out all the different instruments in some of the songs. (I think I picked out a xylophone in one of them..haha). Good stuff..liked what I heard.