Sunday, August 31, 2008

a21schizoidman's Psychadelic Mix



Possession - Iron Butterfly
(We Ain't Got) Nothing Yet - The Blue Magoos
Omaha - Moby Grape
She's Not There - Vanilla Fudge
Gloria - Shadows of Knight
Dino's Song - Quicksilver Messenger Service
3/5 of a Mile In 10 Seconds - Jefferson Airplane
7 & 7 Is - Love
Journey To the Center of the Mind - The Amboy Dukes
Hot Smoke & Sasafrass - The Bubble Puppy
Psychotic Reaction - Count Five
I Had To Dream (Last Night) - The Electric Prunes

Download

3 comments:

wasteful said...

really good mix.
love and the electric prunes are total classics in my home... if anyone says anything bad about either band then punishment is bound to be headed their way.

ShiningIdeal said...

I'm pretty fascinated by the cover of Gloria I have to say. A few of the other songs I did go in having heard already but that one was a new and pleasant surprise.

a21schizoidman said...

yeah, that version of Gloria by Chicago's very own Shadows of Knight is my favorite version, though I did enjoy hearing Bill Murray do it once...